The past year proved to be a breeding season for various technologies and businesses tried to experiment with everything that was served to them on a platter. 2015 isn’t going to be any different and some technology trends are poised to drive the change in the IT arena over the next few years.
Organizations are looking at connecting with customers in more than one unique way and the latest technology trends are building the grounds for such moves.
IT would be including everything from cloud phones to cloud computing to intelligent data analytics and smart machines.
Top Tech Trends you can’t ignore in 2015 includes:
- Computing: The computing trend will not only be restricted to applications but will be extended to intelligent screens, wearable devices, telephone systems etc. major companies like Apple, Microsoft and Google will compete with one another over the new features and uses of this technology. More and more data would be generated by a variety of intelligent devices and the computing technologies will have to come up with new ways to exploit this. Efficient systems will be used to track the users and their interaction with your companies.
- Communication: Communication will be more and more dependent on the latest technologies like VoIP, which holds the promise of making interactions efficient and effective.
- The Internet of Things (IoT): IoT might seem to getting old but it is much more than what you and I thought. Here IT companies will have to develop new strategies to manage multiple devices and create effective business models for making optimum use of the devices. You need to get more IT projects going in your organization and encourage your employees to come up with better solutions to problems.
- 3D Printing: This is another technology that has caught the fancy of leading business organizations around the world. 3D printing is known to cut down costs and your IT team needs to find out how it can use this printing innovation to make your organization more agile.
- Advanced, Pervasive, Invisible Analytics: The future of security models lies with security analytics. IT will have to create models for building the data reservoirs which can be then tagged to multiple repositories. This will enable IT to get more information like data usage patterns and rectify anomalies quickly.
- Context-Rich Systems: There are companies that will be using environmental and situational information about places, people and things so as to provide better services. A variety of apps and data would be related and analyzed for creating a system that would help in the optimization of services.
- Smart Machines: The organizations will soon be flooded with a variety of smart machines that would have special software agents to manage them in the real business environment.
- Cloud/Client Architecture: Native apps are being built by several companies that use the cloud/client architecture. At the same time existing apps are being migrated to the cloud for better performance.
- Gaming – This too is experiencing a sea change and companies associated with gaming will soon be collaborating on the web for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Smartphone technologies – The all pervasive smartphones are now a way of life and it defines the advanced way of working at workplaces. The smartphones domain is going to get better.
- Wearables – Devices like Google Glasses etc. will soon be a common thing in homes and workplaces where people will be able to enjoy communication like never before. VoIP and associated technologies will get a huge fillip with the introduction of wearable devices.